Fat Sam - We're too late on RSC

1961RICH said:
Maybe not RSC - but we need someone to give us the option of scoring from crossing.

Agreed... I really think Drogba would be incredible in that role but there is probably no way Scolari would let him go without wanting Robinho or Sturridge in return and that would be unacceptable.

Re: Fat Sam

Put him on a spit and roast him...that's what I say. RSC, will be good addition when Petrov is back to full fitness. Sure you guy's can wait until summer.

C.

Celestino said:
Put him on a spit and roast him...that's what I say. RSC, will be good addition when Petrov is back to full fitness. Sure you guy's can wait until summer.

C.

I cannot for the life of me work out what the hell you're talking about....

Celestino said:

C.

this.

stony said:
The fat twat is sweating because we haven't been back in touch. He's sounding more desperate every day. He must have been promised some or all of the money to rebuild and he knows the last day of the window is too late.
I really hope we don't go back in for him. I bet he'd be ranting more than the elephant man.

Spot on. Really cant stand the fat tw4t.

I wouldn't get too excited. I think its nailed on that RSC (and Given for that matter) will be City players come midnight on Monday. And ultimately, I think Fat Sam will not even be consulted. Blackburn need to sell - they must do (especially as he isnt even starting at the moment). My guess? £15m plus TBH (or maybe a loan of Jo or Sturridge a la Campbell).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.