Fat Sam - We're too late on RSC

projectriver said:
I wouldn't get too excited. I think its nailed on that RSC (and Given for that matter) will be City players come midnight on Monday. And ultimately, I think Fat Sam will not even be consulted. Blackburn need to sell - they must do (especially as he isnt even starting at the moment). My guess? £15m plus TBH (or maybe a loan of Jo or Sturridge a la Campbell).

£15m + TBH I could almost live with. What would they say for £10m plus TBH, Mills and Vassell? I'll even rent the skip to deliver them in if they'd like.

Rather we didnt sign him, injury prone one season. £20 million is 3 times what he is actually worth.

Left it too late ??cheeky fat get.....we put three bids in ffs....

Hes just tying to save face...he held out for more... we gave up...end of.

It would be ironic if we looked elsewhere for a striker because the last thing Fatty Sam wants is an unhappy player in there current position and he is relying on our wads to freshen his team up. He and Blackburn are being greedy and we should not be held to ransom.If we were talking top class, then maybe but imo 20mill for RSC is way too much.

clairepartyring said:
It would be ironic if we looked elsewhere for a striker because the last thing Fatty Sam wants is an unhappy player in there current position and he is relying on our wads to freshen his team up. He and Blackburn are being greedy and we should not be held to ransom.If we were talking top class, then maybe but imo 20mill for RSC is way too much.
Quite agree and i think now we should say Bye Sam C U N(ext) T(uesday) we're off to buy that bloke from Germany who is much better by all accounts.

Ducado said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Best news of the week, I just wish Zola had told us the same thing about Bellamy!

Eh? He scored for us last night

Eh Eh? He's still a trouble making disruptive thug who's a fair to average striker at best. I wouldn't have signed him. So he worked hard last night and got lucky with one goal. I see him working hard every game and most games not getting lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.