Favorite food to cook

Pot noodle
If you were to empty a beef and tomato flavoured Pot Noodle onto a fancy shaped serving dish and garnish with a sprinkle of basil, the luvvies wouldn't have a scooby doo, lapping it up like connoisseurs on heat. Madam et madamoiselle je presnte pour votre plus grand plaisir .. Noodle au boeuf et tomate .

Thirty billies a serving and a Piece of piss!

If you were to empty a beef and tomato flavoured Pot Noodle onto a fancy shaped serving dish and garnish with a sprinkle of basil, the luvvies wouldn't have a scooby doo, lapping it up like connoisseurs on heat. Madam et madamoiselle je presnte pour votre plus grand plaisir .. Noodle au boeuf et tomate .

Thirty billies a serving and a Piece of piss!
Peasant, since when does basil go with beef, watercress, always watercress.

Peasant, since when does basil go with beef watercress, always watercress.
As for the watercress I once made a sauce aptly named watercress sauce and cheeky on the palate when served with roasted cod. Better with white fish and salmon than boef noodles and simples to make. Only three magic ingrediants involved being lemon, creme fresh and watercress and all with no cooking.

Last edited:
I'd go with something similar.

Honey garlic chicken breast or thighs but done in an Instant Pot.

Crazy good stuff!
This thread makes me hungry. Going to buy some chicken tomorrow and try something like that. Would try to make it as healthy as possible, without frying and stuff. Here i found and interesting article about food cravings https://betterme.world/articles/food-cravings-chart/ and what do they mean actually. It is not always necessary to eat what you think you want but better give your body, something it really needs.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.