Favourite away day pubs

During a pre match warm up at Fulham a few years back there was a woman three rows in front of me that got hit straight in the face with a shot from Yaya and a couple of minutes later her hat and glasses flew off when another shot hit the side of her head. I'm glad she was in the way because they were coming right at me.
Hahaha “Sniper’s Dream”

the peacock? if it is it was the boxing day game 1976..absolute bedlam
I remember being in there pre match in the 70s. Chatting quite happily to some Leeds fans when a large group of Leeds fans walked in. The guys we were talking to said "Drink up lads it's going to kick off". As we walked out of the door we heard what sounded like a glass shattering against the wall - we just kept on walking...

Mark Bittners place in Woore was always good before a game at Crewe or in the Potteries. I remember going there after the 5-2 at Stoke and watching Arsenal on the TV picking up the prem lge trophy and thinking wouldn't it be lovely to win a trophy one day.....who knew

I spent a decade down in Nottingham, can you remember if it was a small long pub that looked out onto the Square (The Bell Inn), the one under Nottingham Castle with rooms hewn into the Clifface (Ye Olde trip to Jerusalem) or if it was a Rock pub, could be 'Ye Olde Salutation' I think all 3 argue that they are the oldest bars in town.
Spent many a happy hour in the front window of the Bell watching the world go by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.