Favourite Beer

Has anybody got one of these? Is it just like the real draught you get in pubs?

I am very tempted but the delivery cost of torps is off putting and no retailers stock these..

Has anybody got one of these? Is it just like the real draught you get in pubs?

I am very tempted but the delivery cost of torps is off putting and no retailers stock these..

The torps are to small for me I went for the perfect draft

Bought a box of beers from Vocation Brewery over in Hebden Bridge
Very nice indeed some pale ales and a couple of stouts around the 6/7% mark

I have been using Beer 52 on occasion. The introductory offer was great and then received a few boxes at full price. I enjoyed the magazine so value wasn't too bad. I ended up cancelling but they rang me in October and offered me an Oktoberfest box (full of 10 beers) for a tenner which was unreal value. Will probably buy a few more boxes whilst in T3 as it's a nice event to read through the content whilst enjoying a few ales.

Marston’s Pedigree is not what it used to be, it’s lost that sulphurous tang it had,
Merrie Monk was a nice pint, nit sure if it’s still brewed.
You're quite right, Hobgoblin. I used to love Merrir Monk, a strong mild with flavour and body, I drank it in a little pub in Middlewich called the Newton Brewery.
Fancy someone remembering MM. You've got taste, MM!

Do you buy your kegs online for perfect draft or can you buy them from any shops? I've seen Amazon offer a few free delivery which makes it a very reasonable cost per pint.

Beerhawk, £5 beertokens when returning kegs( Freeport) per keg plus beer tokens earned in purchase, also get discount codes so works out about £2 a pint fir better than pub beer

Favorite beer? Depends on the occasion, a session then probably Fyne Ales Jarl if its available, or at home. Absolute favorite Torrside Brewery's Double Spartacus but at 13.6% its for those mellow moments.

Has anybody got a beermonster home brew kit? If so whats your verdict?

Pondering whether to get the pinter or beer wulf sub.

The pinter looks fun to brew and is pretty cheap (works out £1.50 a pint with some kits). Theres a lot of IPAs, APAs, lagers and stouts available. Downside is obviously you have to wait a week for it to brew..

Last edited:
Has anybody got a beermonster home brew kit? If so whats your verdict?

Pondering whether to get the pinter or beer wulf sub.

The pinter looks fun to brew and is pretty cheap (works out £1.50 a pint with some kits). Theres a lot of IPAs, APAs, lagers and stouts available. Downside is obviously you have to wait a week for it to brew..
Or just buy good quality bottled beer from Aldi for between £1.09 & £1.49

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.