Favourite City Goal This Season

6th at the swamp. Unlikely to be repeated in my life time and I new it as it went in. A VERY special moment. If the previous 5 didn't completely empty old trafford, this did. Get in!!!!

Fbehbehani said:
richards30 said:
Augeros 2nd against Swansea for me. Couldn't believe we actually had Sergio aguero at city! Made sweeter by Neville creaming over him!! :-)

A lot of Augeros goals are quite magnificent but I'm a bit disappointed in him, two days ago I saw him walking near St Mary's Gate, he was in the City store beforehand, anyways so when I saw him I go so excited and I was telling my friend OMG it's Aguero, it's Aguero, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes and when I asked him are you Aguero, he said NO, like his facial expression wasn't pleasant. It really upset me and it's all I've been thinking about since that day cause getting a picture or his autograph is one of my dreams! I don't understand why players are like that, surely they should be nicer to the fans than that...any thoughts on this fellow bluemooners cause it's really putting me down?

No, he meant, NO, like "No, I'm Tevez."

tumblr_m24la4jTLj1qbsbvb.jpg

technique wise balotelli first at United - one of best finish ive ever seen

favorite goal - infamous shoulder goal

best goal - aguero first norwich

also best goal - 3rd goal united (aguero) build up beautiful, balotellis pass to set it up make me get boner hahaha!!

Been some VERY good goals this year, personal favourites would be:
Aguero's 2nd Vs swansea.
Aguero Vs Arsenal (Quick counter attack)
Nasri's vs Chelski.
Dzeko 4th vs Spurs.
Aguero 1st / 2nd vs norwich (Away)
AndWas it Aguero's 2nd / 3rd vs wigan when Silva skins 3 players in the middle of the park?

Quite a few Aguero goals in there, but he's one of the worlds best ;-)

de niro said:
another is edin's header at WHL.

That's my favourite too.

To go from a corner at our end to a goal in 19 seconds, I believe it was, and the way Edin had to stretch and twist to get his napper on it was absolutely amazing.

I still can't understand how it didn't make the top ten City goals of 2011.

I dont think i have seen aguero's winner against villareal mentioned in here, the place erupted and i fell down about 2 rows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.