Favourite City Goal This Season

richards30 said:
Fbehbehani said:
richards30 said:
Great English though eh?? Sorry mate but can't imagine aguero would blank you.

Thanks I guess...unless you're being sarcastic?
No mate?? Just can't imagine aguero would deny it was him or blank an autograph or picture. He does seem one of the nicer guys in fairness.

I meant the 'great english' comment, anyways yeah I thought Aguero was amazing but I'm not so sure now...But as a player he'll always be incredible.

Fbehbehani said:
richards30 said:
Fbehbehani said:
Thanks I guess...unless you're being sarcastic?
No mate?? Just can't imagine aguero would deny it was him or blank an autograph or picture. He does seem one of the nicer guys in fairness.

I meant the 'great english' comment, anyways yeah I thought Aguero was amazing but I'm not so sure now...But as a player he'll always be incredible.
Did u have any city gear on mate? Or say you were a blue?

richards30 said:
Fbehbehani said:
richards30 said:

My jacket was blue =p
He just said NO and walked away, I didn't get a chance to say the 'I'm a huge fan, I can't believe this is happening, I'm so happy' speech...However if I see him again, I'm going to start of with 'I love you Aguero', maybe he'll react differently then.

My favourite goal is maybe Nasri v Spurs or Nasri v Chelsea. Or Aguero's v the rags in the 6-1. Or Aguero's 1st v Norwich. Too many good important goals to choose from!

Yaya's at QPR.Great cross and superb header at a time when I thought we had lost our way a bit in a hard fought match.

Where do I begin? So many goals for me tbh.

Balo winner vs Spurs
Aguero vs Arsenal (CC)
AJ/Balo vs Blackburn away - sent us lot wild behind the goal in the sauna.
Kolarov free kick vs Napoli - was right behind it.
Nasri vs Chelsea
Aguero's 1st vs Norwich away
All 6 goals at the swamp.

I could go on...

Fbehbehani said:
richards30 said:
Fbehbehani said:

My jacket was blue =p
He just said NO and walked away, I didn't get a chance to say the 'I'm a huge fan, I can't believe this is happening, I'm so happy' speech...However if I see him again, I'm going to start of with 'I love you Aguero', maybe he'll react differently then.

that would be better.

well the fact you had to ask him "are you aguero" and he said "no", suggests to me it probably wasn't him!

Blue_Moon said:
Fbehbehani said:
richards30 said:

My jacket was blue =p

that would be better.

well the fact you had to ask him "are you aguero" and he said "no", suggests to me it probably wasn't him!

There was a body guard with him who laughed when Aguero said no =(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.