Favourite City Goal This Season

Fbehbehani said:
richards30 said:
Augeros 2nd against Swansea for me. Couldn't believe we actually had Sergio aguero at city! Made sweeter by Neville creaming over him!! :-)

A lot of Augeros goals are quite magnificent but I'm a bit disappointed in him, two days ago I saw him walking near St Mary's Gate, he was in the City store beforehand, anyways so when I saw him I go so excited and I was telling my friend OMG it's Aguero, it's Aguero, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes and when I asked him are you Aguero, he said NO, like his facial expression wasn't pleasant. It really upset me and it's all I've been thinking about since that day cause getting a picture or his autograph is one of my dreams! I don't understand why players are like that, surely they should be nicer to the fans than that...any thoughts on this fellow bluemooners cause it's really putting me down?

you probably shouldn't have ASKED him if it was actually him...just say something along the lines of "hey sergio, i just wanted to shake your hand, i'm a big fan...would you mind taking a quick pic?" i'm sure he didn't mean to be a dick about it...a lot of things get lost in translation, and he's probably still very insecure with his english.

MCFC BOB said:
For "get the fuck in" factor it has to be Balotelli's goal against Blackburn to put us 2-0 up.

For sheer quality it has to be our goal away to Arsenal in the Carling Cup. One end of the field to the other in eleven seconds.

For technique it has to be Aguero's first to put us 2-0 up last week at Norwich.

For sheer catharsis it has to be the 5th goal at Old Trafford. "They could turn defeat into humiliation here... it's Silva... IT'S 5!"

"it's too easy ... it might be six ... IT IS SIX"

Fbehbehani said:
richards30 said:
Augeros 2nd against Swansea for me. Couldn't believe we actually had Sergio aguero at city! Made sweeter by Neville creaming over him!! :-)

A lot of Augeros goals are quite magnificent but I'm a bit disappointed in him, two days ago I saw him walking near St Mary's Gate, he was in the City store beforehand, anyways so when I saw him I go so excited and I was telling my friend OMG it's Aguero, it's Aguero, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes and when I asked him are you Aguero, he said NO, like his facial expression wasn't pleasant. It really upset me and it's all I've been thinking about since that day cause getting a picture or his autograph is one of my dreams! I don't understand why players are like that, surely they should be nicer to the fans than that...any thoughts on this fellow bluemooners cause it's really putting me down?

Saw him the very next day after his debut in the Trafford Centre. Now I've never bought into this getting starstruck bollocks but after that game I was like a kid on christmas morning. He didn't speak a word of the queen's but seemed happy enough and was having pictures with people and everything so I'm abit surprised by that one. That being said if he is a prick, bear in mind he's worth 38 million, world class footballer, bangs them in for fun week in week out, is Maradona's son in law and has most top clubs and women alike creaming over him. I'd feel like I was made out of gold.

Nasri's vs Chelsea for me. That goal at the time meant more to me than the rest put together.

Barry's goal away at Bolton is worth a mention.

For me, (apart from all 6 at the swamp) it has to be Aguero's 1st against Norwich.

I'm not an Aguero groupie, but.....

1) Aguero's 1st at Swamp for 3-0. Number of passes, teamwork, meaning.

2) Aguero's winner at Arsenal in the CC. Perfect counterattack, superb layoff and shot.

3) Aguero's 1st at Norwich. THAT is how two strikers play together. Brilliant shot on the bounce.

And, I have to say I'm disappointed I could not include a few others, like:

Nasri - Chelsea winner (pass, well-taken, meaning)
Balotelli - 1st at Swamp (quality of strike, pass into corner, meaning, celebration)
Silva - QPR away (first touch, speed of strike)
Balotelli - "Shoulder goal!" (Need I say more?!)
Balotelli - Last minute pen against Spurs (Definition of cool, calm, collected)
Dzeko - Header vs Spurs away (Pass, make the run, stretch for the perfect header)
Dzeko - His fourth vs Spurs away (How to play the 1-2 to perfection, with sublime strike)

and on and on and on......

last one at the swamp, what a pass by silva i didnt think i could love him much more then he did that :P

Fbehbehani said:

Very strange indeed...
Maybe he said "NO" meaning: "I don't understand"

Are you sure he WAS Sergio?

Did he look like this?
mS77e.jpg

g180aj said:
de niro said:
another is edin's header at WHL.

this is mine aswell not many in the world could score that goal.

Mine too. Falling backwards with ball virtually behind him and headed across keeper who never moved.Great header.

fablue said:
Fbehbehani said:

Very strange indeed...
Maybe he said "NO" meaning: "I don't understand"

Are you sure he WAS Sergio?

Did he look like this?
mS77e.jpg

Hahahaha nice one mate, that's funny...

Balo's pen v Spurs....sheer elation after Defoe had missed seconds earlier. Always good to put Twitcher back in his box as well

Every goal at the Swamp.

Edin's 4th v Spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.