Favourite City Photograph

I saw that pic too, it was in a magazine some clubs gave out with programmes, Football League Review I think it was.

Yeah I think you're right about that. It could well have been Football League Review.
That brings back memories. As I recall it was an easy (maybe cheap) way for some clubs to pad out their match programmes. Big clubs like City didn't buy into it.

1968-franny.jpg

I've just started an Instagram page to collate all these, to try and add some of our historical pictures to the barrage of modern day city images on the site. I'll use the images in this thread as a starter!

If you're on Instagram, give it a follow and DM it if you have any pictures you want adding to it.

started it off with a picture of mozza

https://www.instagram.com/vintagemancity/

I've just started an Instagram page to collate all these, to try and add some of our historical pictures to the barrage of modern day city images on the site. I'll use the images in this thread as a starter!

If you're on Instagram, give it a follow and DM it if you have any pictures you want adding to it.

started it off with a picture of mozza

https://www.instagram.com/vintagemancity/
Fantastic! I've just followed your Instagram page. I thought about doing a similar wordpress page with all the photos but this is brilliant thanks.

Sincere apologies for posting a rather fetching picture of Big Mal and Fiona Richmond sharing the plunge bath and a bottle of champagne - bubbles didn't cover enough!! I was going to add a note saying you don't get managers like him anymore, apparently lots of things have changed. I have accepted my admonishment like the bona fide knuckle dragger .
Fcuk this PC World

Sincere apologies for posting a rather fetching picture of Big Mal and Fiona Richmond sharing the plunge bath and a bottle of champagne - bubbles didn't cover enough!! I was going to add a note saying you don't get managers like him anymore, apparently lots of things have changed. I have accepted my admonishment like the bona fide knuckle dragger .
Fcuk this PC World

Can you post it again I missed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.