Favourite Club Badge

blue_soundwave said:
260px-AS_Bari.svg.png

Corn Flakes FC

Lucky Toma said:
Cheers Kev :)

It surprised me to discover there wasnt a book already out there on football badges. Its one waiting to be written because most have interesting back-stories and better yet, some of those back-stories are disputed and shrouded in mystery.

i take it you've read the 2 true colours books? my missus has never been so convinced of my geekiness. such excitement over southampton's 1987 away kit.....

citykev28 said:
Lucky Toma said:
Cheers Kev :)

It surprised me to discover there wasnt a book already out there on football badges. Its one waiting to be written because most have interesting back-stories and better yet, some of those back-stories are disputed and shrouded in mystery.

i take it you've read the 2 true colours books? my missus has never been so convinced of my geekiness. such excitement over southampton's 1987 away kit.....

Bloody hell Kev I had no idea about the True Colours books! Just Googled it and there's a website too with enough blogs and articles to keep a fellow geek very content for several hours.
Ta mate :)

the books chronicle every kit we've worn from 1980 to the pearce season and explains why we wore it, who wore it and allsorts. volume 1 covers the prem at that time, volume 2 does 20 other english clubs and the 5 home nations. hours of geeky pleasure.

I was one of the few people who loved Coventry's chocolate away kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.