Favourite Comedian

Just rewatching the Early doors on the plane on holiday got bollocked of their wife for laughing, I’d say it was better than the Royle family, although it’s close. There’s a great podcast at the moment about the series with Phil Mealey (he’s a rag) load of guests and insights into it.
My mate did some work for Craig Cash at his Marple home, says he just sounds the same as in the Royle Family and Early Doors.

I saw him live also he was hilarious.
Seen Tommy Cooper at the Golden Garter also, totally mad but funny.
Tommy Cooper at the Golden Garter was an iconic show, it's the opening sequence on the biopic of him played by David Threlfall. I didn't go (a bit like York away) but my mate and his girlfriend did, the opening stage scene apparently:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Tommy Cooper"

Spotlight on a gate (it's an old sketch from Tv), no Tommy Cooper, the audience start giggling, then laughing, then crying with laughter, Tommy nowhere on stage at this point but he had the audience from that moment on.

He did have a very dark side as well.

Theo Von makes me laugh a lot. Some of the tangents he goes off on are hysterical.

Diane Morgan's shows are great aswell.

I used to quite like Jon Richardson. Went to see him once in Sheffield. He was very good.

Doesn’t seem to be around so
much these days, since he did that weird mockumentary thing his ex wife wrote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.