Favourite Comedian

What I should have said really is that I’ve stopped watching the programmes he’s on rather than he’s disappeared.

I got bored with 8 out of 10 Cats years ago. And I thought the … does Countdown thing was a good idea for a one off bit off fun. Can’t actually believe they’ve dragged it out for over 10 years.

In fact apart from an occasional episode of ‘Would I Lie to You?’ which is always entertaining, I’ve not really seen any panel shows for ages now.
To be honest, if you don't watch panel shows, you probably barely see comedians on TV nowadays. Is Live At the Apollo still going? Sketch shows have basically died (on TV at least - plenty are still doing them on TV).

To be honest, if you don't watch panel shows, you probably barely see comedians on TV nowadays. Is Live At the Apollo still going? Sketch shows have basically died (on TV at least - plenty are still doing them on TV).

It’s hard to keep up with what’s still on these days, now following TV guides etc. is a thing of the past. For me at least.

I know Mock the Week finished. I think QI is still going. Used to be my favourite but gradually went off it, to the point where I’ve not watched it for years now.

I occasionally catch an old episode of Have I got News for You. But the whole point of it was it was so up to date and topical, so it’s not really the same on repeat.

4 good comedians on tour at the moment
Steve Hughes ( aussie)
Mark Nelson
Andrew Ryan
Chris Kent

This fella just keeps delivering, he's now doing 20 year + callbacks, because he can, and he's clever enough to do it.
He's a comedy genius.

tired-sleepy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.