Favourite European teams

Ajax for me, probably has a lot to do with the great Johann Cruyff and to a lesser degree Neeskens.

c719a3f691b0c23eb1fba9965ca0c10d.jpg

And Rudi Krol, Johnny Rep and Arie Haan. Loved that Ajax team of the early/mid-70's. Still admire them as a club. Shame they can never keep the players they develop.

Also like St Etienne and St Pauli. The latter's whole pirate thing makes me laugh.

I always look for Ayr United's scores, and I always want Marseille to do well. Girona too, for obvious reasons. Don't have an affinity for any Italian or German clubs.

Slightly off topic but my favourite foreign team are Miscellaneous. They play in Botswana Div 1. Heard the name years ago on a betting site and thought they're the team for me.

Ajax for the Total Football link going back from Pep who played for Cruyff at Barça who played for Michels at Ajax who played for Jack Reynolds at Ajax who started at City and was a Mancunian.
They named a stand after Reynolds at their old ground and their version of The Tunnel Club is called the Reynolds Suite or something at their new ground.

Torino
29e4uh0.jpg

Inter Milan as like City they were in the shadow of their neighbours. Even been to see them play against Bari when Platt played for them.
Inter are the biggest supported of the two club in Milan and have won the same amount of league titles and more Copa Itallia’s than Milan.

Milan have won more CLs but that doesn’t seem to make any difference in Italy and both Inter and Juve are bigger clubs than Milan and they’ve both won fewer CLs.

Inter are the biggest supported of the two club in Milan and have won the same amount of league titles and more Copa Itallia’s than Milan.

Milan have won more CLs but that doesn’t seem to make any difference in Italy and both Inter and Juve are bigger clubs than Milan and they’ve both won fewer CLs.
At the time I went Milan were winning everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.