Favourite European teams

I met a group of Hertha fans at the friendly against Hamburg when Keegan was with us. They hated Hamburg and had travelled over to support City. They were a great bunch and wouldn’t let me buy a drink, I lost count of how many pints they got me and a mate but I didn’t last the night out.

I went to that match too. Great weekend.

Hellas Verona, beautiful city near Lake Garda and a good day out at the Bentegodi Stadium, been over a few times, met some great friends over there, a few of whom have been over here to watch City too.

Bordeaux - brilliant city and a great old ground (replaced since I was last there.)

Nurnburg - met some sound fans when I was there who were very familiar with Uwe and Trautmann. Also a great place to visit.

Sort of got into watching RB Leipzig the past few years. I like how their very existence utterly incenses some self-righteous Bundesliga fans. Like there's something so pure and authentic about (generally) a one-team league. And it's just so outrageous that an inauthentic club should be competing at a high level there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.