**FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION?**

Failsworth_Blue said:
Mexico - Been there for the past two years and both times it was fantastic. Going to Jamaica this year though and looking forward to that

Think i'll give Mexico a miss for a while.

scowy68 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Mexico - Been there for the past two years and both times it was fantastic. Going to Jamaica this year though and looking forward to that

Think i'll give Mexico a miss for a while.

Haha don't blame you, my mates are going in September

x4ixr7.jpg

Got married in Cuba last year, absolutely amazing place and people, perfect wedding.

Best place ive been to is Thailand.

If everything goes to plan i'll be going to Brazil and Argentina for 5 weeks start of next year - always wanted to go round Sth America

bluebrown said:
x4ixr7.jpg

Got married in Cuba last year, absolutely amazing place and people, perfect wedding.

Top picture mate. Where did you stay? We were going to book Cuba on Sat but when we got to travel agent the price had gone up and became to expensive so we opted for Jamaica instead

Top picture mate. Where did you stay? We were going to book Cuba on Sat but when we got to travel agent the price had gone up and became to expensive so we opted for Jamaica instead
We stayed in th Sol Melia in Cayo Guillermo, amazing place. We looked at Jaimaca too but at the time it was more expensive than Cuba

bluebrown said:
We stayed in th Sol Melia in Cayo Guillermo, amazing place. We looked at Jaimaca too but at the time it was more expensive than Cuba

we stayed near there one year, stunning place.

scowy68 said:
gazhinio said:
America and Thailand.
Love New York, Chicago & Vegas. Thailand was just awesome (and I went with the wife before you say it!!)..

New York at Christmas is amazing.I'm off to Vegas in 2 years and then on to San Fransisco.Can't wait!
Is it ever. I fell in love with the place.

Would like to go there again, and also hit the west coast... Vegas/San Francisco/Los Angeles... then maybe Mexico.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.