**FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION?**

Would like to go there again, and also hit the west coast... Vegas/San Francisco/Los Angeles... then maybe Mexico.
Just dont come to COMS spreading your germs when you come back from there mate ;-)

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
scowy68 said:
gazhinio said:
America and Thailand.
Love New York, Chicago & Vegas. Thailand was just awesome (and I went with the wife before you say it!!)..

New York at Christmas is amazing.I'm off to Vegas in 2 years and then on to San Fransisco.Can't wait!
Is it ever. I fell in love with the place.

Would like to go there again, and also hit the west coast... Vegas/San Francisco/Los Angeles... then maybe Mexico.

You won't even leave the Castro.

NathanC said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Is it ever. I fell in love with the place.

You won't even leave the Castro.

Is there something we should know about you two

bluemoonmatt said:
Going to Thailand this year so any phuket blues tips would be most welcome

If you need any advice or tips feel free to PM me.

For holidays I love going to the Czech Republic, Italy, Vietnam and Indonesia. All offer something a bit different.

Been to New York City three times at christmas time, its absolutely amazing, im obsessed with new york anyway but winter in new york is something special.

where is good to stay in NY im in florida from the 6th but i was gonna head over to NY for like 2 days just to see what its like at christmas!

mancboy123 said:
where is good to stay in NY im in florida from the 6th but i was gonna head over to NY for like 2 days just to see what its like at christmas!

Ive stayed at the washington jefferson all three times ive been, its adequate for what you need, shower and sleep, you wont be in the hotel much will you! its about 10 blocks form central park, 3-4 blocks from times square and the rockefeller, broadway etc. im going this christmas too but im planning on staying at the paramount hotel smack bang in times square, cant wait!!!!

Im gonna be there from Friday 11th to Sun 13th im in florida but popping over to see NY at christmas when are you going!

I'll be going form late november to early december, so not strictly christmas but ill be there for the rockefeller tree lighting and all the christmas decorations and holiday atmosphere will be very evident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.