**FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION?**

Porto Santo Island near Madeira is fantastic for a beach holiday.

Off to NYC for a second time in 4 weeks, this time with the misses. Also visited Miami Beach last time I was in the states, quality place too.

From places I've been, Cuba is my number one, amazing history and culture, and beautiful too. Also extremely nice people.
Oman was absolutely incredible too, a real hidden gem.
Florida - amazing.
Always love Germany for a short break.

Places I want to go: USA (New York, Colorado, Miami, Vegas, LA, San Francisco), South America and the Far East.

Oluvheli in the Maldives last year.

Fiskardo in Kefallonia, Skala Erossos in Lesvos and Lindos in Rhodes of the places in Greece I have been to.

Dalyan in Turkey

America's South West.....touring in a big SUV around the deserts, from Denver, down to New Mexico, Arizona, up to Nevada, Utah and back to Denver....... and Yosemite. Bliss.

Gaudino said:
Oluvheli in the Maldives last year.

Fiskardo in Kefallonia, Skala Erossos in Lesvos and Lindos in Rhodes of the places in Greece I have been to.

Dalyan in Turkey

America's South West.....touring in a big SUV around the deserts, from Denver, down to New Mexico, Arizona, up to Nevada, Utah and back to Denver....... and Yosemite. Bliss.

All the shit places then? ; )

Godfather said:
Been to New York City three times at christmas time, its absolutely amazing, im obsessed with new york anyway but winter in new york is something special.

I was there in December 2003 with my Daughter,luckily i had a very dear friend who's a native of the big apple show us around.Just as well really,it's a daunting place when you first get in the middle of Manhatten.Will go back in a few years time,but with a definite aim to squeeze a few nights in Boston into the trip this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.