Favourite non-city player

mike o said:
Arteta

All the skill in the world and grafts his bollocks off

Just to clarify he isnt my fave all-timer,just current in the prem

Got to be Bergkamp or Zola for players ive seen in the flesh or from footage from the past Puskas

Remember when Scum played Milan and the Pro Utd media were creaming themselves about how Ronaldo was gonna upstage Kaka. Well that night Kaka ripped them red bastards to pieces and car crasher was no where to be seen. So for that one night of making Ronaldo look a complete c**t my vote is KAKA.

unsworthblue said:
rivaldo.remember seeing him score a very important hatrick for barca to mean they qualified for champs league.1 of his goals was an overhead kick from outside the box.spoilt it abit later with the imfamous i've just been shot antics at france 98

Don't think he did it till the 2002 world cup mate, but I get the point.

I've always enjoyed watching Riquelme, so calm on the ball and creates spaces where there aren't any. But if we're talking about the greats, then Zidane and Bergkamp have to be up there.

carrconormcfc said:
unsworthblue said:
rivaldo.remember seeing him score a very important hatrick for barca to mean they qualified for champs league.1 of his goals was an overhead kick from outside the box.spoilt it abit later with the imfamous i've just been shot antics at france 98

Don't think he did it till the 2002 world cup mate, but I get the point.

I've always enjoyed watching Riquelme, so calm on the ball and creates spaces where there aren't any. But if we're talking about the greats, then Zidane and Bergkamp have to be up there.
schoolboy error.was japan 2002.was embarassing all the same!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.