Favourite non-city player

Thierry Henry,i just love his intelligince on the ball,very arrogant but with that much talent its something you can afford to be

Hmm, favourite non-City players for me include, Zola, Zidane, Bergkamp and Gascoigne, most of them around the mid-late 90's, when we were in the shit, I'd see these players on the box and begin to realise the difference in class.

At the moment though, I'd struggle to say. I don't really associate Messi, Kaka, Henry or Ronaldinho with those 4 players, just yet. But, in the Premier League, I'd probably have to say Lampard. (tin hat) When we played Chelsea this year, he was unbelievable, and was probably the best player I've seen at COMS in one game. He dominated the midfield and basically stole the show. I used to give him a load of stick, but since the Champions League final last year, I've somehow began to realise what a class act he actually is. I don't like Gerrard in the same way due to his diving, rare wreckless challenges and the way that he is rated much higher than Lampard. Maybe it's just me, but I'd take Lampard over Gerrard every day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.