Favourite non-city player

As much as hes now a disgusting rag Berbaotovs performance at COMS last year when spurs went down to ten men was unreal.

A couple for me & not the obvious ones........

georgi hagi - diminutive romanian, hard as nails, true leader with a sweet left foot

Stoichcov......... Bulgarian left winger. Remember him tearing Manure apart for Barca years ago in the champs league!(4-0)

apple pie corner said:

georgi hagi - diminutive romanian, hard as nails, true leader with a sweet left foot

Stoichcov......... Bulgarian left winger. Remember him tearing Manure apart for Barca years ago in the champs league!(4-0)

Both amazing in the usa 94 world cup,great shout!

apple pie corner said:

Out and out centre forward. Good partnership with Romario in that team.

Roberto Baggio - fond memories of watching USA '94 world cup as a kid although he was never as good again after that really but still fantastic

Paolo Maldini - not only probably one of the top 10 world class players ever to have played but his loyalty is something second to none which is something we see less and less of in football - iincluding his time in the youth team he's played for Milan for FOUR different decades (started as ten year old in 1978!)

Goalkeeper = Chilavert (The Paraguayan Goalkeeper Who Use 2 Take The Free-Kicks & Penaltys)

Defender = Roberto Carlos (Name Says It All)

Midfielder = Steven Gerrard (A Legend In The Making)

Striker = Thierry Henry (When In His Prime At Arsenal)

Anybody Agree With Any Of The Above?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.