favourite opposition fans

salfordpaul said:
last year the geordies were applauding us and my one mental image was a lad with a son abot 6 yrs both applauding our coach as we drove off. top lads

Remember that mate!
If it was the same fella he had his lad on his shoulders....just before we turned right on our way away from St. James's?

greasedupdeafguy said:
Norwich for me, very underrated got 20+ thousand in league 1.

And we have 30,000+ in the 3rd division. They've got better Pies though.

Aris
Poznań
Atlético
West Ham
Newcastle

-- Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:59 am --

peoffrey said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Don't forget there are 6million people in the North West and only 2million in East Anglia; 2.6million in Greater Manchester and only 375000 in the Norwich metropolitan area.

Their attendances in that division are as impressive as ours.

danburge82 said:
Aris
Poznań
Atlético
West Ham
Newcastle

peoffrey said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Don't forget there are 6million people in the North West and only 2million in East Anglia; 2.6million in Greater Manchester and only 375000 in the Norwich metropolitan area. Greater Manchester takes in quite a number of clubs. East Anglia ?..... Best supported club is probably united. About 70,000 people live in Trafford and they get 75,000. Who says 2 lnto 1 won't go.

<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:23 pm --<br /><br />
ccr said:
danburge82 said:
Aris
Poznań
Atlético
West Ham
Newcastle

peoffrey said:
Don't forget there are 6million people in the North West and only 2million in East Anglia; 2.6million in Greater Manchester and only 375000 in the Norwich metropolitan area. Greater Manchester takes in quite a number of clubs. East Anglia ?..... Best supported club is probably united. About 70,000 people live in Trafford and they get 75,000. Who says 2 lnto 1 won't go.

I liked the banter we had with QPR fans this season when they came to the Etihad.

QPR fans "You were lucky you scored at the end"

City fans "You were lucky u scored at all"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.