Favourite Player ??

Current - Aguero is fast becoming a legend, 1st seaon how many goals?

Past - Adrian Heath has a special place in my heart, just for the laughs I had watching him, "One-on-one with just the keeper to beat, come on blues! Throw in? Did the keeper make a save? Nah mate!" QUALITY. He summed up City in the early 90s for me. Legend.

As a 51 year old, the best player I ever saw in a City shirt, or any other for that matter, has to be Colin Bell. Paul Lake would've given him a run for his money, mind. If only the club realised what a gem they had and looked after him.

Current player? There are so many top players in the team now. Vinnie and Zab give everything, Yaya's unstoppable, DS is a genius at times, but for me it has to be Joe Hart. A top player and totally committed to the team, the club and the fans and always looking to improve.

Can't choose one ex player - never saw Nijinsky, but have soft spots for Peter Barnes, Joe Corrigan, Niall Quinn, Lakey, David White, Kinky, Ali B, Uwe Rosler and The Goat

Present - we witness in this current City team some world class players, but......

..Sergio Kun Aguero is just an amazing talent, such a talented individual, an immense team player and as I've posted before, I love it when City score a goal, no matter who scores it, Aguero celebrates as if it were him!! His face looks like a kid on Christmas morning how excited he gets!!!!

Potentially a City great and I hope he stays here forever - he's 23, he's got many years ahead of him and once he gets used to the league......

Scary!!

I have no idea, I'm trying to think but I end up feeling like i'm in that movie sophies choice.

It's Kolarov.

I have no idea why but my favorite current player is that cannon footed man.

Current - too hard to pick for me, I rate them all

Past - Colin Bell followed closely by Bert Trautmann

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.