Favourite Restaurants Abroad

Koykos in Rhodes is very nice as well as fantastic food the place is all small rooms inside and really interesting to walk round.

blue b4 the moon said:
Koykos in Rhodes is very nice as well as fantastic food the place is all small rooms inside and really interesting to walk round.
Is that in Rhodes old town?

If you're ever in Sydney have the wagyu rib on the bone at Kingsley's Steak House,fuck the blood pressure.
It's on the Woolloomooloo pier,the only down side could be an appearance by Russell Crowe as he lives down there.

blue underpants said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Is that in Rhodes old town?

No mate its about 5-10 mins walk from the Old Town walls.

I know from your posts like me you enjoy Greece.

It's well worth finding next time your there.

wayne71 said:
The best steak I've ever had was at a place called The Archduke in London. It didn't get great reviews so not sure if it was just a one off.
Some of the best steaks I've had we're in a restaurant in Madeira, can't remember the name though.

Fair play to you lot for remembering restaurant names

Guys American kitchen - New York - loved this place had such a good atmosphere and the burgers were incredible

I can't remember the name of the Italian in Puerto Banus right on the marina front, that was the best Italian ive ever been to and ive done my fair share, pretty annoyed i cant remember the name on the damn place

chris85mcfc said:
Fair play to you lot for remembering restaurant names

Guys American kitchen - New York - loved this place had such a good atmosphere and the burgers were incredible

I can't remember the name of the Italian in Puerto Banus right on the marina front, that was the best Italian ive ever been to and ive done my fair share, pretty annoyed i cant remember the name on the damn place
Google/trip advisor is your friend, went to a superb Italian in Asti might look it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.