Favourite Scottish team

aka blue jambo said:
DenzilVoorhees said:
I know, way too many Jambos on this forum.

Jambos here,Jambos there Jambos every where .......

as mentioned before there has always been a lot of Jambos who empathised with City .. remember Hibs dominated Hearts in the early 70s to 80s plus Arthur Mann was a brilliant Hearts player who signed for City and a lot of us followed his career

True. In Aberdeen it's mostly Rags due to the connection to their manager.

city bairn said:
RusholFkir said:
He the old lad who looks like a pirate? He was running up and down the stands with a flag, handing out white inflatable things with "Shirey Pirey" on. He tried to give a bit of banter, couldn't catch a bloody word.

Thats him mad as a fuckin' hatter. The 'Shire actually have their own hate songs directed towards my team Falkirk. Remember once we fielded an u19's team against them and got beat 1-0 I have never seen a group of 60 people go so mental in my life haha.

Enjoy Lichtenstein mate. Hope you have a safe trip.

As for the initial question.

Rangers for me

aka blue jambo said:
greenie said:
haha, lol.

erm, should be up at some point before xmas, when hearts play on the opposite day to city, or we might come up for the new year game like we did last year. fancy an away this year though, maybe one of the old firm? will tickets be an issue?

I should be able to get you any tickets you need lad

cheers mate, I will let u know when we are coming up

Being Irish I've always had a thing for Celtic but I only tend to watch them in the Old firm games and their big European matches.
They've some awful fans though (not all by a long stretch mind) who somehow justify a warped sense of violent Irish republicanism because of the clubs Irish roots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.