Favourite Scottish team

aka blue jambo said:
Glasgow Man City said:
I think when you sell out to a housing association, it can only go one way.

It looks purely like an asset stripping exercise, and a way to get the land for housing.

aye but its a bit of a strange one as the ground is owned by the council anyway ..the housing assoc only bought over the social club and claim to be saving it for the town ???

It is strange, but I think from the outside, it seems like a brown bag job.

Glasgow Man City said:
city bairn said:
I'm sure I will enjoy it GMC ;) cheers.

My wife's pal is going out Wednesday till Friday, I think she seems to be looking forward to it as well.

Same with me. This is the clubs first ever european game in the history of the game so I hope to take in the experience... and the local ales haha.

city bairn said:
Glasgow Man City said:
My wife's pal is going out Wednesday till Friday, I think she seems to be looking forward to it as well.

Same with me. This is the clubs first ever european game in the history of the game so I hope to take in the experience... and the local ales haha.

Hopefully you get a decent result

Out of that lot Dundee United. But always look for Arbroaths results as used to have a mate from there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.