Favourite Scottish team

Elgin City, no fookin idea why, think must have driven by once upon a bluemoon!
or hamilton academicals as its p#ss hard to say after a few

Errrr....thanks for that

You wouldnt challenge for the Prem (Stop calling it the EPL) and the reason for that is because at the minute this is Celtics line up for 4 games aon the trot

Rangers
Aberdeen
Hamilton
Motherwell

If you join the Prem it would be

United
Arsenal
Liverpool
Chelsea

You couldnt hack the pace, playing teams of that standard every week would make you look very silly.

Of course you take that many away because there is fuck all else to do in scotland. If you had to qualify for Europe by beating Prem teams neither Rangers or Celtic would get a look in

Elgin City, no fookin idea why, think must have driven by once upon a bluemoon!
or hamilton academicals as its p#ss hard to say after a few

felixbg said:
for me it's hearts ... i once woke up with a random hearts shirt on my stool (my dad played for a sunday league team that wore their strip) and since then always looked out for their results, prefer rangers out of the two firm clubs though

must have been a massive stool! did it hurt coming out?

PaulPowerShower said:
Errrr....thanks for that

You wouldnt challenge for the Prem (Stop calling it the EPL) and the reason for that is because at the minute this is Celtics line up for 4 games aon the trot

Rangers
Aberdeen
Hamilton
Motherwell

If you join the Prem it would be

United
Arsenal
Liverpool
Chelsea

You couldnt hack the pace, playing teams of that standard every week would make you look very silly.

Of course you take that many away because there is fuck all else to do in scotland. If you had to qualify for Europe by beating Prem teams neither Rangers or Celtic would get a look in

You wouldn't play teams of the standard of United , L'Pool , Chelsea and Arsenal every week would you ??? You would only play 8 games a season inwhich you would play the standard of those teams... Are they the only teams that you would play ?? Have you forgotten about the rest of the EPL ???

The facts are there.. The EPL is a bigger version of the SPL.. You cant get away from that..... Everything I put on my last post are the facts...

The OF would challenge for the EPL.. There income would increase thus giving them the opportunity to increase wages and pay higher transfer fees.. The OF have a bigger pull to players than teams like Hull , Bolton , Blackburn and these roundabout teams in England who do bog all every season....
If you can't accept that then that's your ignorance I am afraid.....

But your not in the Prem are you though??

YOur scraping about north of the border passing one tin cup between two tin pot teams

Teams in the Prem that would finish higher than Gers / Hoops next season IF you were in with the big boys

United
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Villa
City
Spurs
Everton

Sorry mate buts all the Euro spots tied up.........

PaulPowerShower said:
But your not in the Prem are you though??

YOur scraping about north of the border passing one tin cup between two tin pot teams

Teams in the Prem that would finish higher than Gers / Hoops next season IF you were in with the big boys

United
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Villa
City
Spurs
Everton

Sorry mate buts all the Euro spots tied up.........

Next season yeh. How about if they were in the EPL for say .... 2 or 3 seasons with higher income and better players ???

You're bit off the mark with Spurs aren't you ???

Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Go To All the games that i cant go to city games,, born and bred in the city, support my local team like it should be..

Initially, neither Rangers or Celtic would challenge for the EPL title. fta few years of the increased TV money & the fact it would be easier to attract players etc they might challenge, but only if they have managed to stay in the EPL for that length of time.

The Rangers & Celtic teams of last season were terrible & would have been very lucky to beat any of the EPL teams consistently & would have been in serious danger of relegation.

Yes Scottish football has a good history, yes we beat England in the 2nd last game at Wembley (Germany beat them in the last) and yes our teams have recently made a couple of Uefa finals but the standard at the moment is shocking & Scottish football is going backwards just now - especially the national team unfortunately.

BingoBango said:
ross_county.jpg

The Mighty Staggies, the pride of Ross-Shire.

the shite, your team means nothing and are living in the shaddows of ICT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.