Favourite Scottish team

Pistol1981 said:
PaulPowerShower said:
Who gives a fuck?????????

It's not even real football

Explain yourself ..........

The last time Scotland played England , we won 1-0 at Wembley......

Because your top league is a shit two horse race every single year.

Because none of the teams in the SPL apart from Celtic & Rangers could hack it in the prem.

Because Celtic and Rangers would finish mid table EVERY year.

Because you get all the cast offs in the SPL that cant make it in the prem.

Because who gives a fuck about international friendly football

Rangers...dad's side are all blue noses..

When I lived down south my mum proudly phoned me up to tell me they'd "bought me a brick in the Laudrup wall" for my birthday WTF..... (turns out it's abit like our walk/hall of fame with fans names on it)

Has to rate as one of the crappest birthday presents of all time

Its only a fiver to get in.

2460992675_f7a8c68113.jpg

PaulPowerShower said:
Pistol1981 said:
Explain yourself ..........

The last time Scotland played England , we won 1-0 at Wembley......

Because your top league is a shit two horse race every single year.

Because none of the teams in the SPL apart from Celtic & Rangers could hack it in the prem.

Because Celtic and Rangers would finish mid table EVERY year.

Because you get all the cast offs in the SPL that cant make it in the prem.

Because who gives a fuck about international friendly football

What about the EPL ?? That is a 4 horse race every year....... The EPL is the same as the SPL but with only more teams...

It wasn't a friendly between Scotland and England either.. It was the Qualifier for EURO 2000..
It was meant to be the last game at Wembley but the FA changed it as they had been beaten by Scotland..

The first British Club in Europe was Hibernian in 1955....

Celtic were the first British team to win the European Cup in 1967.....

Celtic and Rangers WOULD challenge at the Top of the EPL as they have a worldwide fan base , which is a lot more than the majority or the teams in England.. Only Man Utd and Liverpool have bigger fan bases over the world... This in turn would generate income than some EPL clubs could only dream about... In turn they would be able to attract better players with higher wage limits and higher transfer fees would be paid out..

Celtic took 80,000 fans to Seville and Rangers took 250,000 to Manchester for their UEFA Cup Finals ??

How many English clubs could boast that ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.