Favourite Scottish team

Whitterz said:
I work in Oslo, in a bar called the Scotsman, The atmosphere yesterday was brilliant, with all the scots signing etc.

What were they signing?Bar mats?Your naked chest while you danced on tables in a tight pair of green shorts whilst drunken ginger pasty faced scotsmen forced Norwegian krone into your anus?

DenzilVoorhees said:
Glasgow Man City said:
No, not shit stirring, just commenting on the Green Brigade who I know a lot of Celtic fans aren't pleased with.

They see John Reid as a war criminal as he sued to be British defense secretary & therefore "responsible for" the army. This is why I linked it to the poppy thing - a dislike of the army and all associated is how they come across.

Green Brigade sound lame. They always get the seats near the front when they come to Aberdeen. Do they have a designated area in Celtic Park?

We have a group like that called "The Red Ultras", they are not very popular with our fans. They were the ones holding the flares at the Sigma game which will incur a fine on the club. Their name causes foreigners to think that they are some sort of hooligan group (like the Italian Ultras) but in fact they are folk who think they are "hard men" but aren't brave enough to back it up. They mostly organise the displays at our ground.

They sit in the uncovered stand in our ground (South Stand) and while they are responsible for some cool displays their attitude is horrible.

Away and don't talk aload of shite!

The red ultras main aim is to bring colour and noise to our boring silent stadium. Nothing more, nothing less. Where do you get this ''they think they are hard men'' pish from? Because we stand and sing full 90 mins? Honestly haven't got a clue where you got tht from. We don't and never have claimed to be the casuals

As for the ''most fans hate them'' rubbish, if that was the case then how do we get such good participation in our displays? If they hated us they wouldn't do it for us! The people who hate us are certain member on a aberdeen forum who have problems with individual members of the group and thus talk shite about us on the internet. They wouldn't and never have said anything to us face to face tho. No supprise there then, faceless cowards!

We love our club and spend hours,days,months of our OWN money to make display materials etc just to bring that little more colour to pittodrie. I can't tell you the amount of times I have stood in a freezing cold shed making flags just to give the players that extra bit of inspiration as they run out of the tunnel.

We are in our 10th year now and it will be our biggest and best yet

Stand free
<a class="postlink" href="http://Www.redultras.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">Www.redultras.net</a> for anyone who is interested

Yet again we make complete cock of it, IMO we played well for 25 mins then that w*nkstain on Scottish football Gary Caldwell makes a right t!t of it, ref was harsh but poor defending by Caldwell put him in that position. If only Kenny Miller could finish, if he'd he put his chance away I think we would have won. Wouldn't really blame Burley but it might be best for him to go and get someone frash in (Keegan anyone .....joking), I cant see us finishing second as we have to beat Macedonia & Holland, even if that miracle happened I have the feeling we wouldn't be one of the best 8 runners up.

AyrshireBlue said:
Yet again we make complete cock of it, IMO we played well for 25 mins then that w*nkstain on Scottish football Gary Caldwell makes a right t!t of it, ref was harsh but poor defending by Caldwell put him in that position. If only Kenny Miller could finish, if he'd he put his chance away I think we would have won. Wouldn't really blame Burley but it might be best for him to go and get someone frash in (Keegan anyone .....joking), I cant see us finishing second as we have to beat Macedonia & Holland, even if that miracle happened I have the feeling we wouldn't be one of the best 8 runners up.

As I've said on another forum this morning

Marshall - Looked dodgy with a few crosses, not a lot he could have done with the goals - should have been Alexander.

Hutton - Started terribly, was all over the place & gave the ball away. He's a defender who's weakest area is defending - so GB moves him to centre half

Davidson - Seemed to do ok, not pulled out of position too much.

Steven Caldwell - Seemed to do well enough - but I feel Weir would have been better.

(McFadden 48) - Was expected to create miracles, it was never going to happen.

Gary Caldwell - Again did ok until 2 stupid, quick bookings - he was unlucky as everyone else got 2nd chances but still stupid.

Graham Alexander - Headless chicken, ineffective at defensive midfield & pulled about at right back.

Darren Fletcher - Not good enough again - not a captain for Scotland although he seems to run United's midfield - it's strange. Should also have buried his chance at 0-0.

Commons - Never done much should have been taken off instead of McCormack.

Brown - Never done much, but was really on his own in the middle of the park.

Miller - Worked hard, but it was an impossible task when up himself with no-one supporting - should have scored at 0-0

McCormack - Very unlucky to be taken off, should have been Commons - at least RMc could have got a goal.

(Berra 37) - Never done much right or wrong while he was on the pitch.

(Whittaker 78) - Again a defender who's weakest area is defending and GB puts him at CB

Burley's selections (Marshall ahead of Alexander & Alexander ahead of Hartley) were terrible and leaving Weir out of the squad was also stupid. We missed Weir last night and dare I say it, we missed Barry Ferguson even more.

Time for Burley to go, this was worse than Wales, Holland & probably the Faroes. There was no pride or passion, we were shite.

You cant blame Burley for Caldwell getting sent off, the unlucky deflection off Brown or that man u twat playing shite. New manager would still have mince to work with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.