Favourite Scottish team

Glasgow Man City said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
$hitstirring GMC? The "protest" outside was attended by no more than 100 people, inside there were around 30 that allegedly walked out. I think in the modern day not enough people have the time to care about such a $hitey issue, myself included.

No, not shit stirring, just commenting on the Green Brigade who I know a lot of Celtic fans aren't pleased with.

They see John Reid as a war criminal as he sued to be British defense secretary & therefore "responsible for" the army. This is why I linked it to the poppy thing - a dislike of the army and all associated is how they come across.

Green Brigade sound lame. They always get the seats near the front when they come to Aberdeen. Do they have a designated area in Celtic Park?

We have a group like that called "The Red Ultras", they are not very popular with our fans. They were the ones holding the flares at the Sigma game which will incur a fine on the club. Their name causes foreigners to think that they are some sort of hooligan group (like the Italian Ultras) but in fact they are folk who think they are "hard men" but aren't brave enough to back it up. They mostly organise the displays at our ground.

They sit in the uncovered stand in our ground (South Stand) and while they are responsible for some cool displays their attitude is horrible.

DenzilVoorhees said:
Glasgow Man City said:
No, not shit stirring, just commenting on the Green Brigade who I know a lot of Celtic fans aren't pleased with.

They see John Reid as a war criminal as he sued to be British defense secretary & therefore "responsible for" the army. This is why I linked it to the poppy thing - a dislike of the army and all associated is how they come across.

Green Brigade sound lame. They always get the seats near the front when they come to Aberdeen. Do they have a designated area in Celtic Park?

We have a group like that called "The Red Ultras", they are not very popular with our fans. They were the ones holding the flares at the Sigma game which will incur a fine on the club. Their name causes foreigners to think that they are some sort of hooligan group (like the Italian Ultras) but in fact they are folk who think they are "hard men" but aren't brave enough to back it up. They mostly organise the displays at our ground.

They sit in the uncovered stand in our ground (South Stand) and while they are responsible for some cool displays their attitude is horrible.

They have a section that they seem to take over at Parkhead, it's at the away end but the opposite corner obviously. I don't think all their tickets are for there, but that's where they all stand.

I think they are very like the red ultras, as in not liked by a vast amount of their own fans, but I think the GB are a bit more "radical"

Glasgow Man City said:
DenzilVoorhees said:

They have a section that they seem to take over at Parkhead, it's at the away end but the opposite corner obviously. I don't think all their tickets are for there, but that's where they all stand.

I think they are very like the red ultras, as in not liked by a vast amount of their own fans, but I think the GB are a bit more "radical"

Do they have a massive drum that they bang throughout the game (even when it is dead quiet)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.