Favourite Scottish team

AyrshireBlue said:
MaineRoad9 said:
For what it's worth, I support the Flyers, though I can see the Penguins arena out my window at present. As for being a poof, I tried it for a while, but it just didn't take. Perhaps I'll give it another go.

A fellow Flyers fan woohoo, who said anything about being a poof, go the Broad Street Bullies

Go Flyers!

hearts, by a mile, there is kinda small history with hearts i think, there is definately a link between city and the jambos, ive watched them a few times at tynecastle its a great atmosphere without the racial bigotry of the auld firm ( or violence) and has anyone been in the hearts social club? .. there is even a large CITY pennant hanging on the wall there, .. so its the jambos every time for me

Stranraer - used to drive past the ground on way to Holidays when was a kid still look for results 40 yrs later

Don't have one, but if I did, think I'd favour Celtic.
Don't know when it was, (long time ago) they all got off the train at Victoria, a happy bunch of fans and for some reason it stuck in my mind.

Rangers,went in the Glaswegian pub last wednesday what a mad place that is,bloody scary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.