Favourite Zabaleta Moment?

Man love,epitomises everything about us and our great club ,will always be a legend,

My favourite ever City player, and by quite a distance too. Lots of great moments people have mentioned but the one that sticks in my mind was against Everton in the league cup semi-final last season when he took 2 Everton players out at once.

Its a real gut wrencher and certainly one I`ll never forget,WV.Thanks for looking by the way.

Aye, no worries, mate. It was a shite result but it summed up Pablo, right there. He was dejected - and that was after him getting the equaliser I believe?

It's probably easier finding an image of Nasri shitting himself in the wall.

I'll keep looking.

f9158f1f422d6ffd7e903f064376c1d8.jpg

"Legend" gets banded about to much nowadays, but in zabbas case " legend" dosen't do him justice, zabba is zabba he'd die for city, in time we might get the "aguerooo" statue outside the etihad, zabba deserves one just as much for what hes done for our club, a warrior of the highest order

"Legend" gets banded about to much nowadays, but in zabbas case " legend" dosen't do him justice, zabba is zabba he'd die for city, in time we might get the "aguerooo" statue outside the etihad, zabba deserves one just as much for what hes done for our club, a warrior of the highest order
If we ever get the agueroooo statue I hope it's the rest of the team piling on him as he hits the ground, team effort that title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.