Favourite Zabaleta Moment?

Not exactly my most abiding moment of such a wonderful career of a true City legend but for some reason the goal he scored against Watford this season. Was it his first in a couple of seasons. When it went in I celebrated like a loon,my grandson turned and smiled at me as he is aware of my love for Zaba. I named my dog Zaba after him.Hope he plays either tomorrow or Tuesday so if he is leaving we can give him a good send off. Better take my kleenex.

Love the guy, we talk about the best ever player to play for City & many won't go past David Silva but Zaba would be the 1st player you would pick to go to war with, he is a legend, a true warrior & without doubt played every game 110% for the fans.

If we could sign another 2 players with this guys attitude we won't be to far off winning trophys.

Top player & top bloke...

Played every game like he'd been plucked out of the Kippax. We have been blessed to have had this fella adopt City in the way he has taken the Club, the fans and Manchester to his heart. Warrior on the pitch, true gent off it.

Manchester, rain, chips & fish, Manc accent, adopted Mancunian, a player, a fan, one of us.

He is the f***ing Man!

All the best Zab.

You will always be in our hearts, our thoughts, and you will never forgotten.

Last edited:
Zab is City. I would love him to take the Barca route. Youth coach/assistant and then manager. I can just imagine him on the touchline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.