FC Basel V Manchester City - Post-Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BJL_City, 13 Feb 2018.

1. 6-5 defeat then?

2. 80s Shorts

80s Shorts

Haha, didn't know wtf he was talking about. Strange one.

3. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

Haha, may just have to do that. You can help consol the missus who is from Basel.

4. super_city_si

super_city_si

That was as close to a technically perfect game as you will ever see. Bernardo was excellent, hss control was something else

5. K.Reeves right foot

K.Reeves right foot

Breathtaking football at times tonight, away from home in the last 16 of the CL. Expansive, dynamic, attacking football without fear of the risk factor in doing so. That takes guts and elite skill levels. We're blessed as City fans at present. I had to turn off the match day thread due to the nit picking moaning about our defense. It seems to have continued in here. If some people are so alarmed we can concede a goal or two due to an ultra attacking high risk style of play then I suggest you watch that turgid shite at the swamp. Id prefer our exhilerating style of play with the odd defensive lapse than that boring crap anyday. Yes we have just gone away from home in the last 16 of the CL and wiped the floor with the opposition. Or did we? Maybe I imagined it?

6. Charlie Chuck

Charlie Chuck

We could all find small faults if we wanted, but Compared to this time last year we've improved all over the pitch, especially defence, and the team spirit has never been higher. Other CL teams will dread drawing us in the next round. We should fear no one as we can beat anyone in top gear.

7. super_city_si

super_city_si

what did he do?

8. blueincy

blueincy

:-)

9. blueincy

blueincy

WUM

10. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

Going on about a typo I didn’t catch in one of my posts from more than hour ago, very odd.

Still, I am sure he is fine bloke and just had a bad day.