FC Copenhagen (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

It maybe just me but I found the Copenhagen fans to be incredibly irritating. The whining matched that which you can hear at Goodison.

It was amusing though that they gave the City players grief for 'wasting time' with the occasional goal kick or throw-in as if we were spoiling the game with small-time tactics. Yet we spent much of the game camped in their half and the ball was probably in play more than any other game on that ground this season.

The amount of late tackles, sly stamps etc., was very annoying. The ref needed to address this early in the game. Otherwise, he had a decent game.

Agree.
Will be interesting to see the teams that Pep picks for the MUFC home game and the Copenhagen return leg ?
Think it's essential that Rodri gets a rest at some time.
Last season, he looked knackered and dead on his feet at times.
I would rest him for both the above matches, as we need Rodri for Liverpool away...
I'd rest the first 11 v the dips just accept it as a right off and smash all the other teams ,:+)

I hope that moron with a siren doesn’t turn up at the Etihad because I guarantee that if he does I will personally shove it way way way up his danish arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.