FC Copenhagen (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

That third was invaluable, gives Pep the opportunity to rest key players before Liverpool now.
Agree.
Will be interesting to see the teams that Pep picks for the MUFC home game and the Copenhagen return leg ?
Think it's essential that Rodri gets a rest at some time.
Last season, he looked knackered and dead on his feet at times.
I would rest him for both the above matches, as we need Rodri for Liverpool away...

Agree.
Will be interesting to see the teams that Pep picks for the MUFC home game and the Copenhagen return leg ?
I would rest him for both the above matches, as we need Rodri for Liverpool away...
Just play the women we’d still smash the cunts

Watching last night I thought to myself what a fantastic team we have

Could not see a weakness

And then Eddie!!!!!

But what a team we have

We are blessed
From how we play out there's always going to be the odd fuck up.

The important thing is that when it does happen, it happens in games like this rather than against the dips/Real etc.

Totally agree. I am in no way suggesting that Doku is responsible for their goal - all down to Edersons brainfart - but t was noticable that he gave away the freekick that led to it. Had that been Grealish we'd have had a freekick our way.

First 15 minutes were the most cohesive I have seen us all season.
If that's the free kick I'm thinking of the tv replay showed a Doku challenge but the free kick was against Rodders.

I only know as that was Rodders foul in my build-a-bet.

If that's the free kick I'm thinking of the tv replay showed a Doku challenge but the free kick was against Rodders.

I only know as that was Rodders foul in my build-a-bet.
Yeah you could be right but I am sure Doku got caught in possession like he does now and again. Not a dig, I love the way he takes players on, but Grealish clearly holds the ball better.

Agreed and need to manage De Bruyne as well, do not want to reach April / May and he pulls up again as happened in the UCL final but every confidence the team are on that. Just not a team in world football now that's instantly improved by either players inclusion for me and to have both of them firing on all cylinders is frightening no matter who the opposition is.

Aqua, Wigfield, Lego, Carlsberg, Alphabeat, Kasper the friendly Schmeichel, Hans Christian Andersen, Jesper Olsen, Jan fatboy-Molby, Those massive dogs, Brigette Nielson, Lars Ulrich, youuuur boys took one helllllovvva beating
Dont forget Soren Kierkegaard

Agree.
Is there anyone that can fill Rodri’s position at all?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.