FC Copenhagen (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

I've been of the belief that Doku deserves to start more than Grealish but it was brilliant to see that first 15 minutes - which I think is our best team - and the pure rythm we played with with him in the side retaining possession and dragging people around.

Doku can open up defences but for the biggest games we need that starting 11.
100% fella.

Grealish doesn't get anywhere near enough credit.

The first 15 minutes he was excellent last night as he normally is especially in the Champions League.

Worth a mention, I thought their right back first half, left back second half, Jelert, was fantastic.

showed a ridiculous turn of pace throughout. out paced kdb multiple times and kept up with both doku and walker on different occasions. Can see him being at a top club before long, perhaps one to keep an eye on ourselves.

He was fantastic. Made about 3 goal saving tackles.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans.
You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially the dirty mermaids, you’d think with being near the water they’d manage to keep clean!!
Especially the stupid, biased, squeaky squirrels in the media. (Ha ha that showed ya, didn’t it?)
Especially the Specsavers needing, stupid fools pretending to be officials who try to grind us down! Take that you barnacles. Don’t you know who we are you silly, deluded bits of paper from the toilets! We are:
MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!

Looks as if I might not be the only one voting for a certain player tonight!! ;-) :-)
How good would someone need to be to get your MOTM vote in a game where John had also played?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.