FC Copenhagen (A) | Post Match Thread

Isn’t it better to be at home second leg though?
I think so, but doesn't that all re-set for the QFs anyway? Don't get me wrong, I think we should and will finish top, but there's a chance of drawing Inter or Barcelona as things stand. Probably not worth overthinking, qualification is key, try and win every game we play etc.

So Mahrez is this month/season’s whipping boy is he?

Oh dear, he obviously thought to himself, I’m going to go out there and if we get a penalty I’m going to miss it plus I’m fed up of playing well I’ll have an off day!!!

But really we all know he didn’t think that he just had an off day. Hey, we all have them, that’s life. Cut the lad some slack. Sorry but that’s my opinion. :-)

Phil and Bernardo were not totally rested. They were risked near the end. After what Erling has done for us so far, he should at least been allowed the same amount of minutes to continue his record-breaking run. Let's hope this is not a trend in the future.
You`ve obviously NOT watched Peps interview coming out with bollocks like that.

I agree, some of our passing was weak too. It's disappointing, not just because I was looking forward to the match, as we now have 10 very tired players from a game that should have been a fairly straight forward 3 points. A fairly weak penalty and a bit of daftness from Gomez changed the whole game. Not what we wanted before Sunday's game.
Tonight will have no bearing on Sundays game.

So Mahrez is this month/season’s whipping boy is he?

Oh dear, he obviously thought to himself, I’m going to go out there and if we get a penalty I’m going to miss it plus I’m fed up of playing well I’ll have an off day!!!

But really we all know he didn’t think that he just had an off day. Hey, we all have them, that’s life. Cut the lad some slack. Sorry but that’s my opinion. :-)
He's been shite every game this season bar the weekend when we played a championship side in Southampton . It is what it is.

Well according to Pep he was knackered after Southampton but I suppose Buz knows best.
I don't know best but given that Pep said that, I too would have rested him. Thank you for the information. Puts my mind to 'rest'.

Unfortunately it’s no longer intentional
It’s ball to hand
What happened to clear and obvious
I had time to run a bath before the ref made his mind up
If it takes that long it’s not clear and obvious
More talking points now than pre VAR
No it's not unless the champions league has different rules to the Premier league?
Premier league rules...if you handball unintentionally and score, no goal, if you hand ball unintentionally and your team mate scores, it's a goal, those are the new 'Premier League' rules...

Reactions: OB1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.