FC Copenhagen (A) | Post Match Thread

So Mahrez is this month/season’s whipping boy is he?

Oh dear, he obviously thought to himself, I’m going to go out there and if we get a penalty I’m going to miss it plus I’m fed up of playing well I’ll have an off day!!!

But really we all know he didn’t think that he just had an off day. Hey, we all have them, that’s life. Cut the lad some slack. Sorry but that’s my opinion. :-)
It's a concern of mine how more and more current city fans. Expect us to win and perform great ever match. Spoilt brats springs to mind. CTID

No it's not unless the champions league has different rules to the Premier league?
Premier league rules...if you handball unintentionally and score, no goal, if you hand ball unintentionally and your team mate scores, it's a goal, those are the new 'Premier League' rules...
Rules are same I believe

Pep was poor tonight. Should have put Haaland on he would have tied up at least two of their defenders. The last thing we wanted was a game against a team who thought they were playing in a cup final at home with EUFA on their side just before we go to Anfield. Thankfully its only Tuesday.
He said Haaland was knackered and didnt want to risk him. I totally agree with that. We didnt need a win tonight. A draw is fine and no injuries. We need the win against Liverpool.

I think so, but doesn't that all re-set for the QFs anyway? Don't get me wrong, I think we should and will finish top, but there's a chance of drawing Inter or Barcelona as things stand. Probably not worth overthinking, qualification is key, try and win every game we play etc.
Yes, was just thinking in terms of R16 tbh. Once you get as far as the quarters that’s where it becomes a free for all imho.

Erling has been looking pretty healthy to me. Plus he wont be at the World Cup. So later in the season, he is likely to be healthier than most! Did we really need to protect him tonight so that he is ok for Liverpool? 4 premierships out of 5 tells me that we shouldn't fear being hurt by Liverpool.
For me it was the perfect game to rest him if that's what the intention was. We didn't need to win it, and there will be far tougher games to come, so the only question for me tonight would have been why not protect him now?

I also think it doesn't do any harm letting every player know that they're not necessarily guaranteed to start any match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.