FC Copenhagen (A) | Post Match Thread

What the fuck is wrong with people? No team can win every game.Rather have that tonight than against Dippers.
We are witnessing the best City team ever playing football we could only dream about in the 80s and 90s.
Everyone is entitled to a bad day at work,no one died.
I for one would be quite happy of we play 4 or 5 academy lads in the next 2 games.ĺ

I luv pep but tonight haaland is injured never see him being negative even with ten men there for the taken should have walk it Mahrez sshould not take another penalty

You`ve obviously NOT watched Peps interview coming out with bollocks like that.
I now know why Pep rested him and agree with him. May I suggest that you use a different word to "b*******" Perhaps rubbish or nonsense. Civility costs nothing.

No it's not unless the champions league has different rules to the Premier league?
Premier league rules...if you handball unintentionally and score, no goal, if you hand ball unintentionally and your team mate scores, it's a goal, those are the new 'Premier League' rules...
So why was it chalked out by someone who must know the rules and he took 3 hours to decided

Erling has been looking pretty healthy to me. Plus he wont be at the World Cup. So later in the season, he is likely to be healthier than most! Did we really need to protect him tonight so that he is ok for Liverpool? 4 premierships out of 5 tells me that we shouldn't fear being hurt by Liverpool.
I said to my mates in the stadium at the weekend that Haaland staying on for the full 90 minutes probably meant he wasn’t going to play in Copenhagen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.