FC Copenhagen (A) | Post Match Thread

I thought he was rested because of Liverpool at the weekend. He was taken off at the weekend against Soton after scoring his goal. That made sense. Tonight makes no sense.
To me it always makes sense to rest any player whenever you can, more so when he's as important as Haaland. He could have got injured and been out for weeks. Even if they all stay fit it's going to be a long, hard season if we have our usual run in most of the cup comps.

Unfortunately it’s no longer intentional
It’s ball to hand
What happened to clear and obvious
I had time to run a bath before the ref made his mind up
If it takes that long it’s not clear and obvious
More talking points now than pre VAR

The actual word is deliberately so substitute that...

What the fuck is wrong with people? No team can win every game.Rather have that tonight than against Dippers.
We are witnessing the best City team ever playing football we could only dream about in the 80s and 90s.
Everyone is entitled to a bad day at work,no one died.
I for one would be quite happy of we play 4 or 5 academy lads in the next 2 games.ĺ
We're playing football even the rags and dippers could only dream about when they were at their best. I don't get the ones on here who seem to enjoy having a good whinge about anything they can find rather than just enjoying the ride, because they clearly don't understand just how good this spell in our history is.

Record after record falling on almost a weekly basis; another one quoted tonight was that next time we score 5 or more in a match it will be the 50th, yes, FIFTIETH time we've done that since Pep joined us. I still have to pinch myself sometimes, but I'm sure some of these idiots are happier when we have a bad day. I just wish they'd do one and leave the rest of us to enjoy it while it lasts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.