FC Copenhagen (A) - Tue 11th Oct, 17:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How shit is the early kick off time. I honestly only just remembered it now, I could easily have forgotten!

I've seen odds of 33/1 on Copenhagen for tonight.

Considering we have a big game on the weekend, you'd presume there will be a fair bit of rotation on our part. They aren't bad odds at all!

I'm not sure about rotation in this one, even with Sunday in mind. Liverpool are at Ibrox tomorrow and given the battering they received from Napoli, they can't afford to not go there and win. We have the additional 24 hours recovery so IMO, get in front, be professional and take off the key players around 60 mins.

Quite grateful for the early KO for once.

Got a gig in town tonight. Early KO means I can watch City and then head out.

I'm not sure about rotation in this one, even with Sunday in mind. Liverpool are at Ibrox tomorrow and given the battering they received from Napoli, they can't afford to not go there and win. We have the additional 24 hours recovery so IMO, get in front, be professional and take off the key players around 60 mins.

Liverpool only beat rangers from two set pieces last week, plus they’re in poor form in general. I don’t think they’re in any position to be looking two games ahead and resting players on this form. They’ll be going flat out with a strong team I should imagine. They need to get their morale up.

In my opinion, we should try similar to last week. Start strong with the likes of Haaland, try and get a decent lead by half time or 60 minutes and then rest players for the weekend.

Liverpool only beat rangers from two set pieces last week, plus they’re in poor form in general. I don’t think they’re in any position to be looking two games ahead and resting players on this form. They’ll be going flat out with a strong team I should imagine. They need to get their morale up.

In my opinion, we should try similar to last week. Start strong with the likes of Haaland, try and get a decent lead by half time or 60 minutes and then rest players for the weekend.
Precisely my thinking mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.