FC Copenhagen (A) - Tue 11th Oct, 17:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you both, as long as that is all it is and he isn't unwell. I am with him all the way, our media is unbelievably thick and stupid.

*tongue in cheek alert* and croaky old person's voice..... When I were a lass they were very intelligent and they were more neutral and supported our team. Times have changed don't ya know, eeehhh for the good old days. :-)

Thanks @kaz7 and @LongsightM13 I don't watch them normally but I was having a cuppa and thought I would today. Don't think I'll be doing it again. :-)
They are not worth watching anymore , at the start he used to be really hyper and talking about football but it dawned on him they just want to write negative bollocks so he has given up

I dont understand it , our media adored him when he was in spain and germany , as did everyone interested in football but then when he came here and not the rags they didnt give him a chance , it was he would be sacked or walk before the first dec 25 th as it wouldnt work here, ( talksport) unbelievaboo

I'm just watching Pep's Manager's Preview and is it me or does Pep look tired and sad?
Is he not well. He looks and sounds a bit fed up at times.

Is it just my imagination or the daft questions he is asked or just because he has to be careful what he say so that they don't report him incorrectly?
My interpretation is that he hates silly questions. If you ask him a question that energises him, he’ll talk for ages.

If they use their questions to ask how good Haaland is in training and whether he’s the best player he’s ever managed, he shuts down and gives a magnolia answer.

My interpretation is that he hates silly questions. If you ask him a question that energises him, he’ll talk for ages.

If they use their questions to ask how good Haaland is in training and whether he’s the best player he’s ever managed, he shuts down and gives a magnolia answer.
and the problem is that they're looking for headline/clickbait quotes, so even if they wanted to ask him something interesting, their editors don't

and the problem is that they're looking for headline/clickbait quotes, so even if they wanted to ask him something interesting, their editors don't
They could just make stuff up to do that though, they’d have far more to write about if they asked good questions in press conferences.

How good are the opposition? Difficult, more than you can believe.
Is Haaland good in training? Yes.
Is Haaland scoring more than you thought he would? Not sure, I didn’t have a specific number.
Is X injured? Yes, he has a problem with his leg, but not sure for how long as I am not a doctor.
Is this the best team you’ve ever managed? I don’t care.

How did you tweak Rodri’s position against Southampton to beat their press more successfully? <10 minute answer ensues>

They can always write that Haaland is on £2m a week on the days where there aren’t press conferences.

I don't think it's even that they necessarily want to write negative stuff. I just don't believe that. It's just their laziness in falling back on cliched questions that makes his eyes glaze over.
Just wait till they start asking him, “So… is the quad back on again?” Or “Invincibles this year?” There's a moment of exasperation that comes into his eyes, before he gets it under control.
Mind you, I'm waiting with relish for the first presser in which Klopp gets asked, “So… are you in a relegation battle yet?” It's fun when Klopp loses his rag (loses his dipper).

bollocks, just realised the kick off time is early, got to go to the tooth pullers! might just catch the 2nd half

They could just make stuff up to do that though, they’d have far more to write about if they asked good questions in press conferences.

Is Haaland scoring more than you thought he would? Not sure, I didn’t have a specific number.
Is X injured? Yes, he has a problem with his leg, but not sure for how long as I am not a doctor.

How did you tweak Rodri’s position against Southampton to beat their press more successfully? <10 minute answer ensues>

They can always write that Haaland is on £2m a week on the days where there aren’t press conferences.
It's probably got a bit to do with the time constraints, and giving all of them the opportunity to ask a question (no matter how banal)

I'm just watching Pep's Manager's Preview and is it me or does Pep look tired and sad?
Is he not well. He looks and sounds a bit fed up at times.

Is it just my imagination or the daft questions he is asked or just because he has to be careful what he say so that they don't report him incorrectly?
I thought he looked totally bored and fed up. He had his chest infection back last week maybe that knocked him.
just wish he would sign an extension so we don’t need to analyse his every mood.

I believe I could sit in for Pep at these press conferences and give exactly the same answers as he does. You would think the press would get bored of asking the same questions and getting the same responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.