FC Copenhagen (A) - Tue 11th Oct, 17:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I could sit in for Pep at these press conferences and give exactly the same answers as he does. You would think the press would get bored of asking the same questions and getting the same responses.
I await the “We’re you being disingenuous when you cried and told us that you couldn’t replace Aguero?”

They are not worth watching anymore , at the start he used to be really hyper and talking about football but it dawned on him they just want to write negative bollocks so he has given up

I dont understand it , our media adored him when he was in spain and germany , as did everyone interested in football but then when he came here and not the rags they didnt give him a chance , it was he would be sacked or walk before the first dec 25 th as it wouldnt work here, ( talksport) unbelievaboo
As I said earlier, only in this country would the football media actively try and drive Pep Guardiola and Erling Haaland out of their domestic league

bollocks, just realised the kick off time is early, got to go to the tooth pullers! might just catch the 2nd half
You need the whole tooth removing not just half of it, good luck, I’d rather stick my head in a lion’s mouth.

Surely full strength today then rest for the other two?
No. Play the stiffs today, keep the big hitters back for sunday. Our squad players ought to be good enough to get a win over there this evening. Copenhagen are currently 7th in the Danish Superliga, which (I'm guessing) isn't the strongest league around. I'd fancy the likes of Palmer, Alvarez, Mahrez etc to do well against the hosts.

weird, I have been known to fall asleep in the chair, I dont understand some folk, you go in in pain, when you leave...sorted.
I’d go but it’s definitely one of life’s worst experiences for me, btw, I’m definitely not weird, what a strange thing to say about someone’s phobia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.