FC Copenhagen (A) - Tue 11th Oct, 17:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish, Haaland, Alvarez to start for me. Erling can get subbed at half time with Palmer coming on again. Match should hopefully be done and dusted and we can rest players for the Dippers game.

Manchester City MCFC 93:20 Group

Eddie Richard Sparrow · ·

Please forward on to any members travelling to Copenhagen
To briefly introduce myself, my name is Toni and I’m in charge of all sports related activities at The Old Irish Pub company. We have pubs all over Denmark, Norway, Finland and Spain, and our pub in Copenhagen is the Scandinavia’s biggest pub. Therefore, together with the official fan group of Manchester City in Denmark called cityfans.dk, we are organizing a special event for all the travelling supporters of Manchester City coming to Copenhagen for the game against FCK.
In Copenhagen, we have 4 pubs and the biggest one we have is located right in the center of the city. That is also the pub we will be using for this special event. In that place alone, we can fit between 3000-4000 people at once and we have a long experience in hosting large groups of football fans (such as Celtic, Rangers, Lyon, PSV, Eintracht Frankfurt, etc.) and organizing special events for them. The atmosphere of those events can be seen on our newly opened Instagram profile dedicated to sports only called oip_sports, so you are more than welcome to give it a quick look.
For this specific occasion, we have organized special musicians who will play all the Manchester City fan songs and chants all day and night, brought a big outside bar that will be on the terrace, decorated the place with Manchester City flags, will have two big floors open both on Monday and Tuesday, to make sure there is space for all the travelling fans and made a special beer price for all the Cityzens.
The pub we are organizing this at is centrally located right in between the main train station and the metro station that leads directly to the Parken stadium, and we will be open from 10AM until 5AM.
The address is Vesterbrogade 2D, 1620 København.
Therefore, it is an extremely convenient location for all the travelling fans to be at before and after the game.
We believe it’s in both of our interests to get as many of the travelling supporters to our pub for this special event we’re organizing, since we always have an amazing atmosphere and great time when hosting football fans in our pubs. Therefore, I would be more than happy to get some feedback from you, hear your opinions and possible ideas that would make this special event even better. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me regarding anything.
Looking forward to hear back from you.
Med Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
Toni Gudelj
Sports Event Manager - The Old Irish Pub
2Q==

1 comment

Comment

Send

I think it’s done on head to head between the two teams as the first criteria but I could be wrong.
You're right.
If as is likely City and Dortmund both win their other remaining games then it comes down to the result in the Dortmund vs City game.
Obviously if we win or draw then we're top.
If Dortmund beat us by more than one goal then they're through.
If they beat us by one goal then results against other teams in the group come into play as per the UEFA rules.
Confused?
I am.

I’d imagine we’ll play a weakened side with Liverpool up next, with the big guns travelling but on the bench - and only coming on if needed.

I can see this one with Haaland, KDB, Bernie, Phil and Rodri all starting on the bench.

Pep will want to give game time to Grealish, Laporte, Gomez, Palmer, Mahrez, Alvarez, Gundo - maybe even Rico Lewis.

And let’s be honest - we should be able to beat Copenhagen with these players based on the last game.

But we still need to win, so having the big guns to call on if the game isn’t going our way is vital!
Not sure.
If Dortmund win their other games and beat us by one goal ( not outside the realms of possibility) then goal difference and goals scored against other teams comes into play in deciding the group winner.

Only need a draw so

Eddie
Rico
Dias
Laporte
Gomes
Rodri
Gundo
Berny
Palmer
Alvarez
Grealish

Rest a few/don't risk injury for Anfiled in Cancello, Kev, Akanji, Ake, Foden and Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.