FC Copenhagen (A) - Tue 11th Oct, 17:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. City will want to win the group.

It's perhaps not as important as in previous years — frankly, with the way City are playing and this Viking freak, I now fear no-one — but there's still a bit of a drop off between first and second in each group. Don't particularly want to get Bayern, Napoli look a bit of a handful, P.S.G. should win their group, but as a I say, although I fear no-one, let's avoid that lot at the first knockout stage by winning the group.
Hope we get Real again this year. Still seething about that. We completely outplay a team twice and then fuck it all up in five minutes of collective madness. We owe them.

I'd play our strongest team and then make big changes at half time and 60ish mins.
The three points are there for the asking, but it will need a starting eleven that can win it with a decent margin by half time. Yer get to a four nil lead and then remove the fizz and creativity out of the side, then attempt 'game management' for 45 mins instead of the last ten or quarter, and you just invite a team to have a go. Only needs a couple of mistakes to bugger up the good work of the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.