FC Copenhagen (A) - Tue 11th Oct, 17:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the win then we would only need a draw in dortmund to win the group.

Can play a complete reserve team against sevilla then (and it will be a dead rubber so means I won't bother going and it will save me time going to and from the match).

Ederson
Lewis Dias Laporte Gomez
Rodri
Foden Gundogan
Mahrez Alvarez Grealish

KDB / Bernie on bench only coming on if needed, Haaland in Manc.

Piece of advice for any blues going that haven't been to games in Denmark before.

It's legal to drink in public and off licenses are cheaper than the pubs.
I just want to see Foden in the midfield.
I don't give a fuck as long as we get the 3 points and wrap up qualification.

I'll have the pleasure of sending the boy's off on their travels today,, never know they might even know me by now :) , I always make a comment to them as they get on the plane.
Our company was given a box for the game last Wednesday, sadly couldn't make it, but fingers crossed we get another one soon

You can tell who is definitely playing by looking at subs on Saturday, plus Pep isn’t going to ease off until he’s WON the Group and gets a 2nd place team in the Round of 16.

Plenty of time to get rest before Liverpool on the weekend, esp given the players will be sleeping in their own beds after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.