FC Copenhagen (A) - Tue 11th Oct, 17:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's perhaps not as important as in previous years — frankly, with the way City are playing and this Viking freak, I now fear no-one — but there's still a bit of a drop off between first and second in each group. Don't particularly want to get Bayern, Napoli look a bit of a handful, P.S.G. should win their group, but as a I say, although I fear no-one, let's avoid that lot at the first knockout stage by winning the group.
Hope we get Real again this year. Still seething about that. We completely outplay a team twice and then fuck it all up in five minutes of collective madness. We owe them.
Yep, we owe them an absolute mauling and I hope we draw them in the knockouts.

Assuming we beat Sevilla again as well (?)
Regardless. We're eight points ahead of those bastards with 3 games left, 4 more points makes that 12 with only 9 left they can win. We've 3 points on Dortmund and even a draw against them gives us the head to head if we end level. So beat either Copenhagen or Dortmund and draw against the other we top the group.

Regardless. We're eight points ahead of those bastards with 3 games left, 4 more points makes that 12 with only 9 left they can win. We've 3 points on Dortmund and even a draw against them gives us the head to head if we end level. So beat either Copenhagen or Dortmund and draw against the other we top the group.
Ah what’s the point. We’ll only end up getting beat in the semi finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.