FC Copenhagen (A) - Tue 11th Oct, 17:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if we win and Dortmund happen to lose then we can lose by one goal in Dortmund ( unless it is 1-0 ) and still top the group even if we lose our last game.

You never want to get ahead of yourself in any competition but this IMO is the easiest group we have had to date.
I'm sure our team from the 97/98 season would beat Sevilla at home!!

I'm just watching Pep's Manager's Preview and is it me or does Pep look tired and sad?
Is he not well. He looks and sounds a bit fed up at times.

Is it just my imagination or the daft questions he is asked or just because he has to be careful what he say so that they don't report him incorrectly?

I'm just watching Pep's Manager's Preview and is it me or does Pep look tired and sad?

Is it just my imagination or the daft questions he is asked or just because he has to be careful what he say so that they don't report him incorrectly?
He hates them and having to deal with their agenda laden stupidity EB

He hates the media here , it is a game to get something they can create negative headlines about , i think he does it through gritted teeth

he has Klippetyitus

I like the early kick off today , i might not nod off like i do for the later games , we should heavily rotate , time for julian to lead the line and rest thor for sunday

I like the early kick off today , i might not nod off like i do for the later games , we should heavily rotate , time for julian to lead the line and rest thor for sunday
Pep will go strong as usual, then use subs to rotate when (hopefully not if) we're a few goals up

He hates them and having to deal with their agenda laden stupidity EB

He hates the media here , it is a game to get something they can create negative headlines about , i think he does it through gritted teeth
Thank you both, as long as that is all it is and he isn't unwell. I am with him all the way, our media is unbelievably thick and stupid.

*tongue in cheek alert* and croaky old person's voice..... When I were a lass they were very intelligent and they were more neutral and supported our team. Times have changed don't ya know, eeehhh for the good old days. :-)

Thanks @kaz7 and @LongsightM13 I don't watch them normally but I was having a cuppa and thought I would today. Don't think I'll be doing it again. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.