FC Copenhagen (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Interesting hearing so many people complain about how boring the game was and how they left early. Rewind back 10 years and getting through to the CL quarter finals would have been something to be proud of, with fans being ecstatic at the end of the game. These days it's seen as nothing, with people so expectant that they'd prefer to leave the game early than stay and congratulate the team.

Some would say that's testamant to how far we've come as a club, to me it's kinda sad that we take so much for granted. We are getting to the point where every success is expected and is not special.

The second half was one of the most dreadful halves of football I watched for a very long time. A team that didn't have quality against a team that didn't give a feck. And then TNT had for some reason to zoom in on that finger for 3 bloody seconds that brought back PTSD from the same injury I had when I was playing basketball at the age of 16.

Why is that, I noticed a few of SV flags among supporters?
I was talking to a few Copenhagen fans in the Bull's Head at Piccadilly
Their friendship with Hamburg originated from a Europa League game in 2005 (a game I'd attended) when the home ultras sneaked some Copenhagen banners into the ground on behalf of the away ultras, after hearing that the Police had banned all their flags/banners etc
Since then they've always supported each other.

First thing Big shout out to thegundogang for the tickets (thank you)

Well this is how far Manchester City have come if the last 16 knockout 2ng leg tie in the Champions League was a walk in the park, Manchester City are top dogs and an Elite club, But unlike the other so-called (elite teams) we still have to play and earn the right to win the game, Pep respect them and played some of our big guns, but the truth is we could have made 11 changes and still won,

Me and my Grandson and the rest of the City fans went home happy, Some great banter from the fc-copenhagen fans and well-supported, They even knew the tie was over but they still backed their team to the end without moaning or pointing fingers at the manager and players when they come over to give the fans a clap and thank you

Was watching last nights highlights a minute ago.
Wife asked who are CPH.
I said to her " have a guess"

Crystal Palace Hotspurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.