FC Copenhagen (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

More Hamburg fans than Copenhagen on the walk back to town. Non event 2nd half, first half was fine.

It's not a complaint but an observation probably the most boring win I have every attended, impossible to get any atmosphere going, I get why of course but boy was it boring

That second half was utter shite. Yes, we were pretty well home and dry, and yes, we controlled the game, but we rarely got into the Copenhagen half and I can't remember a shot on target in that 45 minutes. I was ready to leave around 70 minutes and finally gave up on 85.

That second half was utter shite. Yes, we were pretty well home and dry, and yes, we controlled the game, but we rarely got into the Copenhagen half and I can't remember a shot on target in that 45 minutes. I was ready to leave around 70 minutes and finally gave up on 85.

I'm pretty sure that they'd been given the instruction by Pep to keep it tight at the back so as not to concede any more goals, keep possession, and have a bit of a runaround. I simply cannot imagine that footballers — who are like racehorses, they want to race, they can't help it — would of themselves have decided to play like that. They looked as bored as I was feeling!

And let's be fair. The only team in that second half that were making it something like a football match, if it's supposed to be a bit entertaining, were Copenhagen. They didn't have the means or the skill to really bother City, but they had a go.

I missed the match last night. Didn’t watch it onnthe TV either. Came down with man flu over the weekend and it‘s steadily got worse. Wiped out yesterday. Rang in sick today. Absolutely f*cked.
Take it easy mate ive had it for the last week and can't shift it

The second half was one of the most dreadful halves of football I watched for a very long time. A team that didn't have quality against a team that didn't give a feck. And then TNT had for some reason to zoom in on that finger for 3 bloody seconds that brought back PTSD from the same injury I had when I was playing basketball at the age of 16.

More Hamburg fans than Copenhagen on the walk back to town. Non event 2nd half, first half was fine.

Why is that, I noticed a few of SV flags among supporters?

Last edited:
It's not a complaint but an observation probably the most boring win I have every attended, impossible to get any atmosphere going, I get why of course but boy was it boring
Couldnt agree more.

I turned to my lad half way through and complained at what a non event this was and what a shower of shite their fans were with their songs, Championship on and off the pitch.

I can see why top clubs want an ESL after watching that shite.

Dont get me wrong, I watch loads of non league but I cant see this or the new format continuing. Who wants to watch a team dominating like that.

Couldnt agree more.

I turned to my lad half way through and complained at what a non event this was and what a shower of shite their fans were with their songs, Championship on and off the pitch.

I can see why top clubs want an ESL after watching that shite.

Dont get me wrong, I watch loads of non league but I cant see this or the new format continuing. Who wants to watch a team dominating like that.
Last night was a needs must performance with the next couple of months in mind.
Can imagine it was frustrating at the game but the bigger picture was always more important.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.